Red Lion DSP/AB Micrologix 1400 Connectivity Issue

jmaty23

I am using a Data Station Plus with Crimson 3.0 and connecting to a AB Micrologix 1400 PLC via Ethernet.

The issue I am having happens randomly. Every once in awhile, the DSP loses communication with the Micrologix PLC. I have to resend the cd3 file to DSP to get communication back.

Any thoughts on what is happening here is appreciated.

Similar Topics

This is the set-up we have, and we recently lost comms to two devices on this PLC. After replacing the red lion and copying in another identical...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I would like to print just five lines of data to a Zebra S4M printer. I would like to use the Ethernet Port, but open to suggestions...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I would like to print just five lines of data to a Zebra S4M printer. I would like to use the Ethernet Post but open to suggestions. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I developed an application on a Red Lion DataStation Plus DSPSX device, which has a small "Virtual HMI" you can access via Web browser...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm working with a PTV and am wondering if somebody knows of a way to log the info in the alarm/event viewer into a file other than...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom