Micrologix 1500 & ASCII

Handles101

Hello Everyone,

I've got a bit of an ASCII problem with a device I'm trying to communicate to using a Micrologix 1500 controller. I could send a ascii command, but for some reason I cannot receive any ascii characters back. I used hyperterminal to verify my device is sending and receiving correctly. I wonder, does it have to do with the termination characters in my plc? There is something my in ascii configuration that is not correct, pls. help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Fred

Similar Topics

Good morning to all, I need to modify an existing PLC MIcrologix 1500 configured with a Modem on Channel 1 (DF1 Full Duplex) and an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a veteran Mitsubishi programmer, but am new to AB. I have a Micrologix 1500. I am receiving a string via RS232 on Channel 1. In...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I need to put a Sick CLX490 in "Sleep Mode" and put it back into "Run Mode" (Laser On) utilizing the ASCII AWT...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use a ML1500 to communicate with a barcode reader via ASCII protocol. It isn't working, so I tried to verify the reading/writing...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys\Gals, I am trying to write to a simple display from my Micrologix 1500 processor's serial port. (LRP, so I have 2 channels, the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom