missing cross reference Inputs on screen

mulderm

Hello,

I have using RSLogix5 V 6.1.
I have selected by view->properties->address display
the cross reference display with Inputs and Outputs
see on rung on the sreen.
Problem is that I can see all the cross referenceon screen, but
not the cross reference from the Inputs.
Example: no cross reference by I:000/00.
Who can help me?

Thanks,

mulderm

No Input Coils

The two checkboxes are a cross-reference for coils.

The second box ("Display Cross Reference for Outputs on Rung") will display at the coil, and list where the contacts are.

The first box ("Display Output Cross Reference for Inputs on Rung"), which is the one you checked, will display the rung of the coil associated with the contact. It doesn't display where all the other contacts are - just the coil.

For your inputs (such as I:0/0), there is no coil (at least in logic - one could argue that there is a coil in the input module). Therefore, you don't have any information in your cross-reference