BACnet communication between Kepware communication server 5.8 and BACnet Card.

lalitvedak

We are facing problem to establish communication between Kepware communication server 5.8 and BACnet interface card VIG-BNG.

Problem :
We are facing problem to establish communication between Kepware communication server 5.8 and BACnet interface card VIG-BNG used in Fire and alarm system.

Background:
Kepserver - Kepware communication server 5.8
Operating System - Windows 7, Windows XP3

Details:
Please find attached configured mirfa1.txt
(rename it to mirfa.opf) file and screens shots of kepserver settings, diagnostic , error logs.

We are able to see the devices over BACnet network, but when we tried to communicate it by adding some tags it gives error message.

We are getting error log "Device <Channelx. Devicex> not responding" message after every poll.

After that, we tried with another OPC software on another laptop ( SCADA Engine OPC BACnet OPC server ). we are getting proper response, all devices and tags getting automatically generated.
SCADA ENGINE MS and SCADA ENGINE OPC SW pix are also attached.

We want commucate over Kepware. Please share any setting on Windows or Kepware for troubleshoutting.

1.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg SCADA ENGINE OPC SW.jpg

Attachments

• Mirfa1.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 10