Dassett DM100 Injection Moulder

janner_10

Lifetime Supporting Member
A very long shot. Got to visit a site whereby the customer has turned off the PLC after many years and the program has gone.

Dassett disappeared years ago so we are having a look to retro fit new hardware and write from scratch.

I don't supposed anyone has worked on one of the above and managed to get a copy of the program?

TIA

Sadly not, I've exhausted our contacts list. They were cr@p when they were built and that was 20 years ago.

The electrical designer has produced a drawing my Mum could do better at and the hydraulic drawing looks to of been done in the dark, and the 2 guys obviously have never met!

It's a T&M job but just one of those horrible, sh!tty ones where you spend time climbing over a machine with your multi-meter!