Convert a RSS file to PDF

Oops....
The .pdf's are great, but some of the ladder rungs are quite long and drift off the right edge of the page. Is there any way the .RSS file can be pdf'd to include these (maybe by changing page orientation from portrait to landscape)?
Sorry to be a pain.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks Lemming. I know how to print to pdf.
But I don't have RSLogix, hence my initial request for someone to assist by converting the .RSS to .PDF.
I now have the .PDF kindly provided by Mickey and Freak, just that some areas overspill the page. I can't recover these areas.... unless someone can kindly assist with producing a new .PDF from the .RSS, with the missing areas included.

The trick is to select 'Use Program File view settings for report' in the Ladder section of Report Options.

To minimize the wrapping, I printed it in landscape, and used Legal size paper (8-1/2" x 14").

🍻

-Eric

Try this one..

Edit: Eric types faster then I do.

I did this, see picture..

printsetup.png

Attachments

• PX- SINGLE INJECTOR.pdf
    246.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: