Which version of Factory Talk?

I'm familiar with checking the compatibility and I understand that you can build lower level run time programs but the reason I'm headed down this path is to avoid dealing with the Legacy Tag Database Conversion Editor. 1. I've never used this before on my 64 bit system and 2. I have a 32 bit system that was (up until a month ago) running FT Studio so why bother with the 64 bit legacy conversion? 3. I have other machines that require the 32 bit connection so regardless I need to get FT Studio running and working from when IT replaced my motherboard. This application is not on a timeline either. The operator only wants a button security changed.

I will look into flashing to 5.1. I appreciate the input.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am currently having an issue with 3 HMI panel view panels with the alarm list showing the incorrect date and time. It shows up as the...
Replies
Views
Good day all I have developed am application on factory talk view se studio ver 8.20. I have backed up the application using application manager...
Replies
Views
A client of mine has a contract to rebuild and modify four machines, each of which has a Compact Logix PLC and a PanelView Plus HMI. Last year we...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm trying to figure out what is the problem. During conversion HMI I got log. which says I have a problem with LSB. So I have...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have an error that has came up in my factory talkview program, that states the follow: “the firmware of the controller PLC1 is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom