Mitsubishi Got 2000 question

c3ham

Hi guys
Is it possible to use an output (Y) for a bit lamp in gt works 3, I can't get it to work no matter what I do but I am a beginner so that's not saying much any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to upgrade an old fx system with mac 50 hmi to an fx5 system with got 2000 hmi.

Thank you
Craig

Hi guys
Is it possible to use an output (Y) for a bit lamp in gt works 3, I can't get it to work no matter what I do but I am a beginner so that's not saying much any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to upgrade an old fx system with mac 50 hmi to an fx5 system with got 2000 hmi.

Thank you
Craig

Yes, you can use Y for bit lamp there are something that you need to do.
1. Create project and config communication with FX5U (Maybe ethernet connection) and config PLC and HMI according to this manual below (built-in ethernet connection).

https://www.allied-automation.com/w...n-Manual-Mitsubishi-Product-For-GT-Works3.pdf

2. Create Bit Lamp object then select device to Y address to be shown.