CompactLogix Flashing red ok.

drumman32

When I came in today one of our machines would not communicate between the HMI and the CompactLogix L27ERM QBFC1B. I cycled power to the machine a couple times with no luck. When the controller powers on the high speed counter fuse light will turn red for a while and then it will go out and the ok light will flash green. But the other ok light will flash red. I was able to see the controller in rs linx but i could not connect to it in studio 5000. it tells me the connection has timed out. I'm new to this so please be kind. lol

I was able to see the controller in rs linx but i could not connect to it in studio 5000. it tells me the connection has timed out. I'm new to this so please be kind. lol

Check your path in 5000, if you can see it in RSLinx you can communicate to it in 5000 but odds are your using a different driver in 5000

Edit: Click on communication then select who active and see if you can find the processor then

Last edited: