GE 90-30 CPU 363 modbus communication with Schneider PM5310

Hi
I have three meters one is GE PQM2 and other two are Schneider PM5310,
GE PQM meter is communicating and im abale to read modbus data as well ,however for PM5310 i am unable to fetch any data , I can see that these meters are communicating with CPU 363 but im unable to retrieve any data.
I am attaching the my PLC program and modbus data mapping for PM 5310 ,looking for any guru to help me in this regard

https://www.schneider-electric.com/en/faqs/FA234017/

Which Modbus ID is the Schneider meter? It appears that you are trying to get data from IDs 1, 2, and 3. My guess would be that the Schneider meter is ID number 2 since the starting addresses for the requests from ID 2 correspond to valid addresses in the spreadsheet.
When you attempted to use command code 8004, did you modify the number of items you wanted to read? Because the ladder logic you posted asks for two words starting at address 3000 for the read request at counter value 5. Then you ask for two words starting at address 3002 for the read request at counter value 6, two seconds later. Two words is the correct number if "Word" is interpreted as a 16-bit value, but it should be one word if the Schneider meter is interpreting "Word" as a 32 bit value.

I am still unable to read data from meter , I can see the polling is happening between PLC and meter but Im not reading those intended registers.
I have tried with modbus simulator and I can read the values from meter.The meter is gaving values in float format .
I have changed the logic from 2 words to one word as well but yet no success.
Please help

Have you tried offsetting the intended address to be read? Meaning, if you want to read 40001 you call to 40000 instead. I would expect you to get some data, bad data if that were the case, but it might be worth a try.