OT: Inductive Proximity Sensors

wperriman

Hello All; I am wondering if anyone has ever come across an inductive prox (preferably cylindrical style) where the sensing face lights up to indicate that the prox is made instead of the LED indicators on the back or side of the prox. I have an application where it is very difficult to get at the back of some sensors and it would be much more convenient for the operators and maintenance staff if the indication was on the face. Just wondering if anyone has seen these before anywhere. Thanks.

Can you just wire the sensor in series with a LED indicator? You could even create a panel of them matching them up to the sensor positions. Would be cheap and get you the same result.

Similar Topics

I'm using an Automation Direct SureServo drive, and it has an 'odd' homing routine. Depending on the state of the home sensor when the HOME...
Replies
Views
We have an old piece of equipment with 5vdc control power. One of the components is a 3-wire NPN shielded 12mm cylindrical inductive prox. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a seemingly simple question. I have a Turck AC powered inductive proximity sensor. The load has to be connected in series with...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I am using PNP 3-wire DC 24V Inductive Proximity switch and now I need 2-wire DC 24V Inductive Proximity switch. I doubt whether it...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I use Telemecanique XS1M30MA230 inductive proximity switch in one of my application. It is attached to a moving body. It is working...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom