Detecting water in compressed airlines

kekrahulik

Been burned more than once by a compressed air dryer that failed and allowed wet air into our equipment.

Does anyone have a good sensor that I could mount into our compressed air lines to detect water or high humidity. Something I can take back to the PLC (discrete or analog)?

Similar Topics

Query came in to add fire protection water flow alarm to an existing alarm system we manage at an out-of-state pharma in Tennessee. All I need is...
Replies
Views
I've been called to a site to assist with an ASi fault. The line has been down for a couple of weeks following a failure of the ASi power supply...
Replies
Views
I am looking at an application where I will need to detect small hairline cracks in stamped metal parts. The sensing will need to be done in the...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am working on a project which has HMI FTView SE 13 (Local) and controllogix L71 PLC. I have a question how does PLC detect a...
Replies
Views
So, we have one servovalve that is very critical to machine operation and idea is (or was) to detect if valve gets disconnected from analog output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom