File extension .RSS and .apa

Vedang Joshi

Hey guys,

How can I open RSS & apa extension files? I have trying to find something on the internet and have been unsuccessful thus far. I was told that the files are suppose to work in correlation with RSlogix5000 using FactoryTalk...

Thanks

RSS is Rslogix 500 not 5000
APA is factory talk view (open with Application manager) as they are an archive of the .MER (M E Runtime) files

Marc

If you are just trying to view them, post them here and I'm sure someone will convert them to PDFs for you.

🍻

-Eric

Marc do you know where I can download FactoryTalk SE from? I've been trying for awhile now...

Thanks

9701-VWSTMENE FactoryTalk View Studio for Machine Edition.
Call your local Rockwell distributor for quotes and registration.
You will not be able to download it (and you probably wouldn't want to; it's some 4.5 GB for Rev 6.10!)but only as an update after the initial purchase/registration goes through and if you have a software TechConnect support contract.
It's a rule of thumb for any licensed major RA software. You will have to go through your local distributor