Cutler Hammer D-50 backup

The problem may be that you are using wingpc.
wingpc is loaded with bugs and Eaton replaced it with the ELC line.
The DOS version for D-50 works much better and is a clean install. The down side is that you need a DOS machine on which to run it.
PM me with your email and I'll send the exe. program to you using a free FTP file transfer program.

I have a problem getting the software....Is this a license software? if not do you have a copy that I can get from you? My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
TTV

I have both the cable and the software, Actually I have both the DOS software and the windows software. It has been my experience that the windows software is buggy and unstable.
For copies of both software packages email me at dsmcnc@gmail .com and I'll send it to you.

"Cannot load driver" is probably part of the bugs. You will need a PC that uses Win XP at the latest. Vista, Seven and Eight will not allow WinGPC to work nor will a 64 bit machine.