Need Firmware

If the reason you want an earlier firmware version for the CPU is because you have Proficy Machine Edition version 5.0, be aware that CPU firmware and programming software version are not linked together in GE as they are in Allen Bradley.

Thanks for the reply.
One of our customers is having issue in reading udt items from GE Rx3i PLC. They are using wonderware SCADA, And they have CPU310 with firmware v5.0.
I have tried to reproduce the issue by using CPU305 with FM v8.96 and CPU315 with FM v7.0, But could not reproduce it. With latest firmware everything works fine.
Thats why I want to test with old firmware like v5.0.

Similar Topics

Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Don't have a prommer, the current firmware doesn't support online update, and I'm stuck. Anybody out there kind enough to help me get a 4MB MMC...
Replies
Views
I have SCADAPack with firmware 1.64. I cannot upload with Telepace Studio. Try to search on Schneider, They said Telepace version below 3.00 can...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a Panelview 550 firmware file. The current firmware is 3.01 and I am looking for something in the 4.xxx or higher. I checked...
Replies
Views
hi all i need a firmware (ver 1.53 or better) for ALLEN BRADLEY servo drive ultra 100 series model :1398-DDM-019 and i dont found from sits...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom