Wonderware Alarm DB Logger stops writing Alarms to Database while Running

msohaibbutt

I am using Wonderware Intouch 2012R2 Classic. I confugured Alarm DB Logger Manager to run as Normal Application as i am also running Wonderware on the same computer. At start, DB Logger writes Alarms to database and i can see the smart cache going empty after logging Alarms but after some time DB Logger stops writing to the database while its still running. Because of this Smart Cache becomes full and Wonderware starts using 1.7 GB RAM. Please help me resolve this issue.

Similar Topics

Hi. I'm having trouble running the alarm DB logger as a service. If I run the standalone application all alarms are logged to the DB. When I run...
Replies
Views
I am building a development PC. I've installed service platform and loaded a known working intouch app. On the same PC, I have installed RSLogix...
Replies
Views
I am building a development PC. I've installed service platform and loaded a known working intouch app. On the same PC, I have installed RSLogix...
Replies
Views
Looking to try and get Alarm and Events data out of a 2012 Wonderware system and send it over MQTT to an MQTT Broker. Basically we have a...
Replies
Views
Hey I was needing help with some alarm scripting in Woderware System Platform. What would be the best way to write a script to auto acknowledge...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom