Program lost

hramos_

I have a client that change the battery of an VSP/motherboard (cincinnati injection molding machine)with the power down and the milacron camac vsx lost the program, now when they turn on the machine in the display appears "Level 2 diagnostic passed" and at the bottom of the display appears "Disconnect!." and do nothing. No main menu, nada.

Is there a way to save the program from an identical machine and then load the program to the one that lost the program? if so, can you submit the steps to do that.

I have tried that using the software programware ver 3.0/c but without success.

Thanks

Similar Topics

We're a used industrial machinery merchant and we have a machine with a Mitsubishi FX-48MR PLC. It appears to have lost its program. The green...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made the very beginner mistake of toying with solenoid connections while the power was on. As a result, I made a spark and the whole...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an old Micro Logix PLC program which has no tags. When I go online with this program, the tags are not there either. Is there any...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I made a Unity Pro 11 program that used a BMX CPS 2000 CPU and 2 remote I/O panels with BMXPRA0100 modules in them. Everything...
Replies
Views
I was at a customer's today and 2 of 3 SLC 5/03s had the Battery Light on. I showed it to the maintenance guy and asked him when the last time the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom