Rockwell CCW functions

manin

Hello, I am working with Micro 820 at the moment..
Trying to build a ladder program, I need an OR function that works with positive and negative edges...
Is there any function that works like this?

Best regards

I am not exactly sure what you are asking for. There are rising edge and falling edge contacts and coils that you can use in your logic. Can you give me a better idea of what you are trying to accomplish?

First of all thanks for your answer!!!

Yes I show them...Sometimes I am cursory...
So I am terribly sorry for the useless post...

Have a nice day

Similar Topics

I just purchased and installed the latest CCW Developer edition. I am troubleshooting MSG_CIPSYMBOLIC function between two Micro830's via...
Replies
Views
Today i looked at downloading Connected Components Workshop and can see Version 13 and also Version 20 but nothing in between. anyone used...
Replies
Views
well after years of using a lot or AB / Rockwell software i have finally got a job to use Connected Components workbench. i have down loaded and...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble installing Connected Components Workbench software. I have downloaded the software from Rockwell download center but it does...
Replies
Views
I'm using the latest Rockwell CCW to program a Micro 850 and Panelview PV800 - 2711R HMI. I'm having difficulties getting the Panelview HMI tags...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom