Copying Screens from v15 to V12 TIA Wincc

bornwild

hello all,
I have a project in Wincc V15 and I need to copy some screens from V15 to V12 TIA. How do I it. I cant copy paste as there are different Virtual Machines. Is there any way to do it by making the screens again.

It is simply not possible.
There used to be a "save as previous version", but I think it was V12 that was the last version that supported that.

Is the target a PC RT ? If not, and it is a comfort panel you simply upgrade the firmware on the panel.

There used to be a "save as previous version"

WinCC Flex had a "save as previous", but I don't think Portal ever did.

Easiest solution would be to update the V12 project to V15. Updating Panel FW is recommended but optional, you can have a V12 panel in a V15 project.