Servo motor home watchdog time out Kinetix 6000

ziyaddin2015

Lifetime Supporting Member
The homing watchdog timer preset was changed to 60 sec from 30 sec due to servo homing taking too long. The home offset is around 180 degrees which is why its taking so long to home because I believe the belt jump the tooth at some point due to a product jam. It homes a lot quicker if off set is around 0 degrees. The only fix is to mechanically to skip the teeth on drive side sprocket to aling the belt with the rest of the stations. Is it possible to use compare or limit instruction within homing logic so the offset is never beyond -10 or 10 degrees? Thanks

Similar Topics

hi folks, m workin on Mitsubishi Servo amplifier MR J2 S20A & Servo motor of 200 w (mitsu make)....I have configured the whole application &...
Replies
Views
Could you help me with this?? I would like some examples, i need to find home position when i turn on the machine , banghead i wold like to do a...
Replies
Views
Keeper523
K
Hi all, New here and new all round to PLC`s. We have a servo drive that runs a cross travel beam backwards and forwards. I am having trouble with...
Replies
Views
My servo motor instruction is not being executed on the gx works 3 even after the positioning parameters have been set
Replies
Views
Hi All. I am setting up an Omron 1S Servo Motor to drive a conveyor. It goes forward 200mm, pauses and repeats until it is stopped. However...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom