Citect trend problem

fishaman07

Recently we lost our recorded data from all our popup trend screens. The values are still shown just not the pen lines.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you show a screenshot of what you mean?

Have you tried stopping and starting the trend server?

Thanks mp91.
I am not game to reboot as nobody onsite knows if there is a user and password required to log back in. A few years back before an upgrade from a contracted company the user and password was operator/operator.
I have attached a screenshot as requested.
Regards

Trend.png

Looks like your IO server is fine but your trend server might be stopped. If you go to the run time manager, do you see the trend server running? Or you can go to task manager and look for the trend server process. I can't remember what it is called but I assume it's something like CitTrnServer or something.

Also - how long has it been since you restarted the service? Is this on a VM or a physical box? There are probably some other questions regarding doing patches, etc you might want to get someone to look at in the future

Also to stop and start the trend server, you can do this without restarting the machine. From the runtime manager, you will most likely see the trend server is stopped. If you right click and hit Start it might fire up again.

I made 2 attempts to open the runtime manager from the main menu which failed. I opened the task manager and found citect runtime manager and also time sync service both stopped(see attached).
Would you suggest I try to start either from the task manager and could doing so be detrimental?

Untitled.png