S7 Vs.5 WinCC ES not downloading to OS

Benton

We've doing this for months now, going directly to the Operator Station and making changes. We can no longer download the changes from the ES to the OS. I was looking into the possible reasons for the disconnect and wanted some help narrowing this down.

In the Project Manager I right click on the HSTATION and click configure, the window pops up and the only two computers I see are the 2 ES-the OS are not in the and there is nothing in the target path as well. If I add the OS to the target path will this allow for downloading between the two? And what of the changes that have been made directly to the OS, how will this effect communications once connection is restored?

Thanks

Similar Topics

I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, So I'm adding a new HMI alarm and so I had to update alarm text in winCC. I compiled and went to download and get an error for...
Replies
Views
At the end of the day today I did my first program edit in my customer's Simatic Manager project. It was the simplest of edits... add a bit with a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. Running into a problem with my upgraded WinCC 2008 SP2 Advanced when downloading through my ProfiNet network to my Mobile Panel 177 B...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to talk to an old TP170 color (sic) via WinCC Flex (I've converted the project from Protool) and I get the following error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom