Blue Hose to Ethernet

For Ethernet to BlueHose get a ControlLogix rack, power supply DHRIO card & Etherent card - no CPU needed.

Of course - probably cost $2000 for the setup when they did it years ago.

This is one of the cleanest and easiest ways to upgrade ethernet to blue hose. We upgraded several networks this way. As for cost you can buy NOS parts that will save money. We only had one supplier that we could buy AB parts from and it was expensive but we had huge budgets for projects, not everyone has that option. Maintenance budgets are only going to get smaller this year because on the Coronavirus.

Similar Topics

:banghead: Remote I/O The occasional times i have had to deal with blue hose/PLC5 I/O addressing it always wrecks my head. Now i am working on...
Replies
Views
I am guessing that for DH+ networks it is more futureproof to purchase a U2DHP adapter than a PKTX card, given that PKTX is for PCI and not...
Replies
Views
I need to run a 120 control wire for a solenoid and the easiest way I see is using the blue hose conduit as it's the only thing in it. The run is...
Replies
Views
I need a short piece of cable to hook up a test Panelmate to an old PLC-5 system. I do not have any of the A-B "blue hose" (Belden 9463) to make...
Replies
Views
Hey fellas, Has anyone ever run across Blue Hose type cable that can be used in a festoon system? We have a mobile storage cart that's run...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom