Max 1734 Point IO Ethernet cable length

Rson

Anyone know off the top what the maximum cable length should be between a compact logix controller and some point I/O?

I have 10 meters in my head for some reason, but I'm trying to look the info up and not having much luck.

Thanks!

From what I understand if follows the same as any ethernet about 300ft
you get more or less depending you system
you can use extenders or I have used wireless radio ethernet extenders for really long range or on equipment that is more mobile

POINT i/O has an ordinary Ethernet physical layer, so the nominal distance for CAT5 or CAT5E or CAT6 cable is 100 meters = 328 feet.

Similar Topics

I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Square-D Symax SFI-324 I have used the SFI-510 card for many projects, but I came across a SFI-324. Does anyone have ant tech info on it?
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some help with a GE Fanuc Versa Max Micro Controller model IC200UDR001-BF connected to a Quickpanel mini display...
Replies
Views
Hi, The VersaMax PLC suddenly stop running (no LED on run function) so I'm trying to upload the program. The HMI connected to it says "Host...
Replies
Views
I do have a problem with a GE Versamax micro PLC. By going online (on Port 1) the "OK led" goes down. Power led stays On Port 2 no reaction at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom