Schneider MachineExpert and Vijeo Designer simulation

dbozic

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi guys,

I installed new MachineExpert v1.2 and Vijeo 6.2.9 on Win10 machine. When connecting simulation PLC to Vijeo to test my application everything is good.
I go to PLC and check the nodename (see the pic attached) which I put in my Vijeo application and everything works. Issue is, because of my hard drive capacity I am forced to work via VM (but this is my preffered way also because of number of PLC softwares used). When I installed from the same installer (everything same as my local Win10) on Win7 VM when I run simulation I get empty space where the PC simulator should be visible which nodename I should type in Vijeo.
Also I noticed when going to gateway management console in VM the process is active, same parameters as in host machine. Turning off the gateway on the VM turns it off as well on the host.
Is there a known problem of connecting to simulator on VM? Or win10? Unfortunately I don't have Win10 VM to try right now..
Anyone can help? Much appreciated!

Machine Expert Logic Builder.png

Just a reply to everyone if someone encouters this issue.
For me personally it looks like simulator doesn't work on win7.
Using this software on Win10 without issues..