Mitsubishi PLC F2

No. I use SC-09 cable or equivalents with third-party USB-RS232 converter.
From the software point of view, this is a COM port.

Thats how all USB adapters work... what brand is your USB adapter? I know of thousands of people that have tried to get a USB adapter to work with DOS and never have been able to get it to work (myself included)

Thats how all USB adapters work... what brand is your USB adapter? I know of thousands of people that have tried to get a USB adapter to work with DOS and never have been able to get it to work (myself included)
Why do you mention DOS? We are talking running on Windows.
And mind you, Melsec Medoc was DOS application in versions 1.x.
I doubt any 2.x version will work in DOS, although they still have the same look and interface.
I have been using Tripp-Lite U209-000-R adapter for years, if not decades.
It worked on all versions of Windows, and I like the communication indicator LED on it.

Last edited: