Weintek MT8071iE Ethernet port

Yes you can use it for everything, you need to setup a static IP address in both your software and HMI

Thats why we sell Ethernet HMI's and PLC's very few people are using serial anymore so its not worth stocking them, just cant justify stocking a product we sell one or two a year, they are easy to make

easy for some so I just pay companies to make them for me
Yes, but that is totaly legal. We are investing, constantly learning and taking ressponsability for finishing the job right and we pay our living from that. On other side you can go after work and drink beer or two without worries about what will happeng on job. Of course that stands if you employ the true professional .

Yes, but that is totaly legal. We are investing, constantly learning and taking ressponsability for finishing the job right and we pay our living from that. On other side you can go after work and drink beer or two without worries about what will happeng on job. Of course that stands if you employ the true professional .

I have no Idea what you are talking about you need to dumb it down a bit for me.

Sorry, I must have misunderstood you. It seemed to me that you complain because you need to pay somebody to do it. Sorry once again, my bad English.

I've bought from genius. Good company and solid delivery. Any dumb switch and ethernet cable will work fine, or you can get a serial cable. I still have the cable number in my PM's if he can't remember it. I also have the PIN-OUT if you want to make one. You can just use some cat-5 cable and get a couple breakout boards like the ones below:

https://www.amazon.com/Breakout-Connector-Serial-Terminal-Female/dp/B073RGGDKH

I prefer to use sealed, professionally made cables for final products though.