WINCC Liscense

Usama_maqsod

I have build my project in WINCC 7.3 and now have purchased WINCC V 14 Runtime liscense in USB Dongle form.Can WINCC advanced Runtime Version 14 liscense will be valid for WINCC 7.3.Please help.
Thank You

Thank You Jesper for Your reply.I am now thinking about migrating my project from WINCC 7.3 to WINCC 14.But have below mentioned confusion:

1. Is it possible to migrate my Project from WINCC 7.3 to WINCC 14?

Kindly help!!!

Yes it is possible, with the TIA Portal Migration Tool.

Try installing the migration tool from your installation source... I think V14 without SP1, you can migrate from V7.3 directly. When I tried with V14 SP1, it told me to upgrade my V7.3 project to V7.4 Upd3 or later.

V14 Professional

Hi,

I think OP would need to upgrade his license to WinCC Professional. I don't think he would be able to convert a WinCC 7.3 or 7.4 project to WinCC Advanced.

Best regards,

Thank you very much sigmadelta and kelkoon for you support.I have returned my liscense and now purchasing WINCC 7.3 liscense the exact one which is installed to avoid any confusions.

Thank You Again