GX developer Tutorial

vidy_9

Hi Everyone!

Just a Quick question as I am new to PLC. Currently I am trying to implement a PID Controller into my ladder diagram and I am trying to put a Applied instruction, Specifically the FNC 12 MOVP function. According to the Mitsubishi manual (Currently using a FX3U Mitsubishi) I can add the applied instruction in 5 steps. Anyone keen on helping me with what these 5 steps are?

PS: I would search it on youtube or smth but the company I work for has all media websites blocked.

Your help is kindly appreciated.
Thank you :site:

Hmmm.
I found a manual here :
ftp://81.105.173.212/PLC/Legacy Product/Fx Series/Fx/INSTRUCTIONS/SAT121A.PDF

From it :
MOV: The standard form of the instruction,
taking 5 steps of program. In the
example shown in Figure 1, while X000
is turned on, the MOV instruction will
operate.

and :
The Move instruction has three parameters:
a) the MOV statement itself
b) the specification for the Source Data, ie. where the
data to be moved is copied from.
c) the specification for the copied data’s Destination,
ie. where the copied data is being moved to.

For me, trying to program an FX0n the hardest part was getting the parameters typed in.

In this case, I think you will need to select an output coil (ladder logic) then, in the
window showing it, type in something like MOVP K24 D1250
Where K24 is a constant with the source data and D1250 is the destination.
(Note there must be a space before the K and the D - or whatever the alphabet letters before the source and destination are.)

In instruction format :
PROGRAM
STEP No. INSTRUCTION PROGRAM
0 LD X 000
1 MOV 12
K 24
D 150

I hope this helps.
Poet.

Thank you Sir.
I will get back to you on whether or not I was able to do it as per your instructions.