FTViewSE Read Parameter tags in VBA

IanRobo75

So, if I had a parameter file with #1=mytag, how could I read that parameter tag value in VBA on the popup screen opened with that parameter file.
I can use this when I know the tag name:
lValue= gTagDB.getTag(ATagName).value
but what I want to do is this:
lValue= gTagDB.getTag(#1).value
can this be done and how?

If you have 5 parameters passed to a window then they are referenced in VBA with:

Me.TagParameters.Item(1)
Me.TagParameters.Item(2)
Me.TagParameters.Item(3)
Me.TagParameters.Item(4)
Me.TagParameters.Item(5)

Last edited:
You're welcome.

If you have more details or don't mind posting your code - it could help others who stumble upon this thread.

Similar Topics

I am attempting to access HMI tag properties (Description, Minimum, Maximum values) to populate a numeric input. Is there a clean way to do this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm asking for help with the following problem: in FTView SE 13.00 for the AlarmEventSummary1 object, you need to add the filter...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a bit of a need to convert an integer (and a real in another situation) to a string with a particular format. This seems possible...
Replies
Views
I want to have two displays that uses the same VBA variable "vbaint". But when I change between them, the variable seems to reset. How can I do...
Replies
Views
I'm begginer at VBA. What should be the correct way to check if a display is currently showing and then show another display? I tried to put this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom