FT View - Search and Replace window

MHammer

I have this problem with the Find & Replace function i FT View. I am not able to see the whole window. I do not know what to do, but if someone could attach a screenshot of the correct window in this thread I would be glad.

Then I'll be able to see the things I'm missing out.

Thank you

Need_full_screenshot_please.jpg

Are you running this in a VM? I've attached an image of what mine looks like.

Try setting your display scaling in windows to 100% and see what happens.

Also choose one of the default desktop themes.

Thanks to both of you.

Jeev, it's running normal on a Win8Pro and no VM. Thanks for the screenshot.

Geoff, it was on 100% and that's why it looks like that, so I put switched it to 125% (Windows standard) and it looks normal like the one Jeev attached. But I do not want windows to be scaled up, so I figure I'll have to make do with the small version at 100%.

Thx
//Hammer