Analog input / Analog Output - Twin CAT System

tech007

Hello,

I using beckhoff terminal EK1100,EL3162(analog input) and EL4104(analog output). The application is to control the valve thorugh

analog input and output terminal. But right now, i want to programme analog terminals.

I am giving additional 10 V DC to analog output terminal and measuring at analog input terminal through multimeter.

I would like to have similar voltage 10 V DC at input terminal which i am giving at analog output terminal 10V DC.

My problem is at analog input terminal i am getting variable DC voltage although i am giving contast dc voltage to analog output

terminal. And this varibale voltage is keep decreasing and reachign zero at analog input terminal which i want to measure.

There is no error as well. All terminals in OP mode.

For programme, i am using FB which is analog_in and analog_output and variables linked through respective input and output.

Can somebody help me with this ?

Can i have example programme for Twin CAT system ?

Thanks.

Old post, but since I ran across it.
Seems like you mix up input and output. You are inputing a voltage to an output terminal and expect to read the same voltage on an input terminal (via PLC programs action). It works the other way. With no connection, an input terminal voltage can float, as you are measuring.