Magelis XBTN 400(2)

plcsoftvsd

Hi Gurus,

I am usin Magelis for monitoring/ Controlling a process.

Monitoring the inputs/outputs was easy,..converted them to %MW and used 40000x..

But if i have to use Magelis to start a sequence or stop let us say % I0.1 and also i want to change a setpoint say.. %Mw0

How do i start a sequence which normally starts by a pushbutton ( say %i0.1)..or in other words...what are set of instructions to be written in XBT L 1000 software ( Magelis) to start a sequence..?

thanks

plcsoftvsd

Last edited:
You can ‘t use inputs in the XBTL-1000 software.

So you have to add a bit instruction (eg. %M10 of %MW10:X10) in parallel with %I0.1 in your plc program, and use this bit in your XBTN program to trigger the wanted action.

urgent

I have a bit instruction (eg. %M10 of %MW10:X10) in parallel with %I0.1 in my plc program, and use this bit in my XBTN program to trigger the wanted action

my question

is it enough for send my command to plc and my plc accept this command?

Last edited:
plcsoftvsd said:
Hi Gurus,

I am usin Magelis for monitoring/ Controlling a process.

Monitoring the inputs/outputs was easy,..converted them to %MW and used 40000x..

But if i have to use Magelis to start a sequence or stop let us say % I0.1 and also i want to change a setpoint say.. %Mw0

How do i start a sequence which normally starts by a pushbutton ( say %i0.1)..or in other words...what are set of instructions to be written in XBT L 1000 software ( Magelis) to start a sequence..?

thanks

plcsoftvsd

You will have a start button on the xbt which will be in parallel to the push button in your plc software. Use your plc for control not the xbt.