1734-arm

dhuber

Hi everyone,

I have a AENT-R that I need to change the I/O structure around in due to customer changes in the cell. Instead of re-labeling all of the wires when we remove a few cards, we are going to use a 1734-ARM module. We are going to be removing 2 safety cards from the AENT-R. Do the 1734-ARM modules work when removing a safety card? The safety card takes up 2 slots on the rack and the ARM only takes up one. Any extra info on this before we get to making the change would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

You will replace one safety module with one ARM. Since a safety is 2 slots and the ARM is one slot, that means you will need to remove a TB. They do not make a 2 slot ARM, you can't leave a space emtpy, and installing 2 ARMs will screw everything up.

Similar Topics

Hi, Could you please explain me what 1734-ARM (ADDRESS RESERVE MODULE) is used for exactly? I have read the Rockwell Manual but did not get my...
Replies
Views
I have a 1734-ARM card on a point IO rack. Do you need to add this card on the module list in your PLC program? Running RSlogix 20.04 and cannot...
Replies
Views
This is my first L1 project so I am just getting a feel for the thing. I'm thinking the ML1400 is getting long in the tooth so this is the next...
Replies
Views
hello,I have a project used the 1769-SDN module ,the 1769-SDN address is 0,the 1769-SDN is alarm ,the alarm code is 78 and 1 address.under the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom