flow override

Charbel

dear,

i wanted to understand something concerning flow override.

usually a irrigation pumping station running based on pressure, which will control the variable speed of the irrigation pump, when flow override is being asked, what do they mean?

in case of high flow, then it will be controlled based on flow?

thanks for clarifying,

charbel

dear,

yes you are right, but it is not possible at this stage, I guess I should see what is the common practice and implement it.

thanks for any feedback and guidance,

in case of high flow, then it will be controlled based on flow

That's what "flow override" means to me.

What is controlling the pressure? Is there a PLC involved? Do you have flow measurement?

Similar Topics

does anyone have an example of this in a Contrologix FBD? This is my first time having to program one and I want to make sure that I am on the...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need a sample PLC program to count the output pulse of a mass flow meter so that a specific amount of mass (for example 100gm)can be...
Replies
Views
Has anyone installed Hp laserjet pro 4203 to OMNI 3000 or 6000 via ethernet..Is there a specific Config? I have a problem..Please advise
Replies
Views
I can't seem to figure out how to add descriptors to I/O points on an RMC using PCCU. Say, for example, I want to use "Valve_1" as a descriptor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom