Fanuc R-30iA - Using the web browser can you backup and restore the Robot program

Rob S.

Good Afternoon ,

We have 2 Fanuc Robots R-30IA and a LR Mate 200iD . My question is , using the Web Browser , can you backup the Robot Files with it , and download to the Robot to restore the program and positions ? I seen in some material about the "Image" . What do they mean by that ?

Thanks so much for your help.

You cannot backup using the web browser. You should be able to backup and copy files back to the robot using the USB port. Image backup can be done in Control start mode to a PCMCIA card plugged on to the Control board inside. Image backup can be used to restore the robot back to the same state as the backup was done.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , Sorry for the dumb question. I need to change a WAIT time from .5 to .2 . I change it with the teach pendant, but it goes back...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a R30iA Fanuc Controller with a main routine running 24/7. Recently, we have added a new machine to the cell, so this...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all, Hope everyone is doing well. I have a simple issue, I want to view the I/O through the Robot Teach Pendant with the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys First thing is it possible to have 3 buttons in red lion hmi display to start 3 different fanuc programs ? I have tried connecting...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have a Fanuc M 410i R30 iA , that is communicating with a CompactLogix L32. In the CompactLogix program there is a Robot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom