powerflex 755 F 91 Feedback loss

bornwild

We have a strange behavior with one of the powerflex 755 drives with a servo motor . The encoder is a sincos HIPinterface . It is connected to universal feedback module UFB-1 . The drives displaces F91 Primary feedback loss even with out any movement. I changed the cable without connect the shield and the fault was able to reset but as soon i connect the shield cable the fault appears. I tried putting the old cable back and disconnected the shield and it runs with without alarm. May i please know what is the correct way of connecting the shield. I see it is connected on the drive body. Should it connected to a specific terminal on the UFB card

Similar Topics

We have a PowerFlex 755 application using an incremental encoder for feedback. Is it possible to reset the Feedback Position to zero or a set...
Replies
Views
So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
Hi I was wondering I need to update the firmware of a 755 inverter does the drive hold the program on the drive and just updates the firmware or...
Replies
Views
So I'm replacing a terminal block on the inverter board for a 755. I'm wondering if anyone knows what conformal coating would be best? I'm not...
Replies
Views
Powerflex 755, running 2 weeks, and faulting with code 17 input phase loss.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom