MLSS location

Charbel

dear,

for thickened sludge pumping station, is the MLSS located in tank or located on the discharge line, which location is better? (please refer to attachment)

maybe on the pump discharge is better due to potential for solid settling in the sump and better access to the probe itself,

any thought are really appreciated.

thank you,

Charbel

location of MLSS.jpg

The location as shown should work fine, assuming the instrument is designed for handrail mounting and direct probe immersion. Is this an SBR?

Similar Topics

I have a c-more micro with a three digit input box on one of the screens. This is being written to a memory location in a DL05. I don't have the...
Replies
Views
Hi All What I understood from various manuals (e.g. rm094 & um543) is that you have the freedom to allocate any module to any slot. I understand...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automatic conveyor line and had a company install it at the start of this year. There were unable to set up a dual controller...
Replies
Views
I recently changed to a new laptop and still have access to the old files. Does anybody know the location of the file that stores the configured...
Replies
Views
Hello I am doing some research on plc memory allocation, including RAM, EEPROM, volatile and non-volatile variables etc. I would like to keep my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom