WW adding popup condition for window

remullis

I have created a window "Popup", and I would like to show this window when I reach a certain analog value. The tag is created in WW so I would be monitoring that one. The WW tag is SD11FOM_OP (f18:15).

Should I do this in quick function?

I started off with this script but I am not sure I have the syntax correct and I am not sure where I should create this, within the window, quick function or as a condition.

Show "11 OP ALARM";
SD11FOM_OP = >5;

I understand indirect tags would be the way to go but I would like to prove this one out and then I will be adding several popups

Last edited:
I put this condition in but I am getting an error for another operand?

In " Condition": SD11FOP_OP ==<5 (On true if less than 5)

In the large window script: Show "11 OP ALARM";