250-1000 hour test cycle studio 5000

rdischar

Greetings everyone,

I am writing an application for a test cell. I am using an L24ER AB PLC and a 10 PVPlus 7. The end user would like to see the start time and date of the test the end date and time of the test and the elapsed/remaining time of the test. I can not for the life of me figure out how to add a certain number of hours to the current time and be accurate with days and months. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Russell D.

Hi jstolaruk

I have moved the date and time into a dint 7 array but dont know how to add the hours to get a new date and time. I have divided the hours by 24 to get days. but adding days gets confusing when changing months.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the installation files only (not the license) for the Allen-Bradley 6200 software for the PLC 5/250 (also known as Pyramid...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to make touchscreen push buttons invisible based on certain conditions. When these conditions are true, these buttons will become...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project where i need to modify screens on an old PV+1250 with V5.0 firmware. I can import the application fine into FTME Studio...
Replies
Views
Hello team I have any issue with the AB PanelView 6 1250 with 11 firmware install We have 8 in total and about 6 of them if you reboot them or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom