CompactLogix Controller Tags

LMBrian

I currently have RSLogix 5000, (V13, V15, V16, V18 and V20) and have no issues opening any of our programs. However, I cannot seem to have access to controller tags for CompactLogix applications. I can see all controller tags in my Controllogix programs! Appreciate any ideas.........Thank you

Have you checked to see the "Scope" of the tags? (Controller vs. Program). Or am I missing the question entirely?

Got a sample program? I can handle up to V16.04.00 (CPR 9) here.

What happens while programming that makes you believe that you (by which I assume you mean one of the routines) don't have access to them? Post a screen shot of the situation if you can.

Last edited:
I often forget that I have a tag name filter entered when I am reading the tag database and wonder why it's suddenly truncated. Check the search filter and the Tag Type entry field.

You have a filter defined in the upper right of the tag window. Clear that filter and all tags should show.

(Just pointing out what Ken mentioned in post #4.)

Last edited: