Wonderware Intouch Export function (move project to other PC)

shirotama

Hi guys, i need your help
me and my friend have a task to create some app using intouch, my question is, is it possible to move project from a computer to other computer? if it's possible , how to do that?

i try to used export function but when i open it from other computer the coding is messed up, every tag name is different from before something like
switch => ?switch and when i try to run it, its not work ... sry im so noob :(

thank you :)

All you have to do is copy the application directory over to the new PC...Open up Wonderware InTouch App, Goto Tools, Find Applications and point it to the directory on the new PC. It's as simple as that.

All you have to do is copy the application directory over to the new PC...Open up Wonderware InTouch App, Goto Tools, Find Applications and point it to the directory on the new PC. It's as simple as that.

thank you for your help :), it's exactly like what you said.

my second question is how to make new object, since intouch only have a few objects, and the only format it can import is .bmp which is have a white background. idk why using bmp instead of png format image -_-

and do i need to start a new thread since it have different topic with my title ??

thank you