ControlLogix Power-up Fault Cause

Hey Nightline - Any luck with resolving your issue? We have a customer with three L33ER processors that were deployed approx. 1 year ago and have performed without issue until recently. We are experiencing the same issue with all three processors (Major fault code 01, type 62). When the processors fault, the PLC code is erased, requiring a download. We've sent the fault log files to Rockwell; however, I'd like to come up with a working solution for the customer in the interim.

The F1 key may bring up the actual Fault cause.
I suggest you check your memory / maths registers.
It sounds like is overloaded
Remember integer / floating point and Real registers.

It is possible that the programmer has set up a totalising counter that is never cleared.

Reviving an old thread just to leave a little info.
Recently I had an issue with a 1756-L63 (V20) processor that would accept a download, go to run mode but after 20 seconds would fault out and the program would disappear. Fault code was type 01, Code 60, Info0 00d438c8, Info1 00000012, Info2 00000000, Info3 00000000.

It turned out that there was an HMI (PV1250) on the Ethernet network with an incorrectly configured IP address in RSLinx Enterprise. My PLC network was configured as 192.168.0.*** but the HMI was (incorrectly) configured as 192.168.1.*** . Once I corrected the HMI IP address (in Factory Talk studio Design and Runtime tabs) the PLC fault problem went away.

Hopefully this will help others with similar problems.

Recently I had an issue with a 1756-L63 (V20) processor that would accept a download, go to run mode but after 20 seconds would fault out and the program would disappear...

... It turned out that there was an HMI (PV1250) ... (incorrectly) configured as 192.168.1.*** . Once I corrected the HMI IP address (in Factory Talk studio Design and Runtime tabs) the PLC fault problem went away.
It's good to know you found a solution. However, trying to figure out the relation between the HMI ip address and the PLC fault, I remembered this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKx7v-uHDRQ

1. No, it is not a program fault. Type 1 Code 62 is a "major, non-recoverable" fault, which cannot be trapped by a Program Fault Handling routine.

2. Most likely.... Code 62 implies that you have an SD card installed, onto which the fault puts debugging info.

Have you read the "Help" on the fault code ?

It suggests clearing the fault, and re-downloading the project to the controller. If the fault recurs, which you say it does, it suggests you contact Rockwell tech support, who can analyse the debug data.
Hello, I am electrical engineer working at unilever factory,
Currently am facing fault which you have mentioned that is 01 & 62 and frequently this fault pops up everytime I have to upload the program again but still after few hours fault arises again. Can you please help me how to resolve this?

I'm having the same problem on a 1769-L33ER.

I replaced the SD Card. This was happening every 4 weeks. It's been 3 weeks since I replaced it. If it works, I'll let you know here.

Fault Code 01 62