PLC-5 to ControlLogix

Frinehart

Good morning All,

I am currently attempting to convert an old PLC-5 processor to a ControlLogix processor. I have the program converted to the new processor type, but I've ran into an issue with a LEQ statement N[N7:52]:[N7:54]. The number it is comparing itself to is 221 and its averaging at 218 in the PLC-5 program but when i look at the variables that are shown in the program the numbers do not add up averaging 51 for N7:52 and 39 for N7:54. Would this statement be preforming multiplication and then a division to get the average number? I am asking out of complete inexperience with PLC-5 and the conversion method.

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to communicate ControlLogix PLCs via EtherNet/IP with Delta V DCS. There is a VIM2 card configured for...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, been trying to figure this one out for awhile now. The system configuration is as follows: Processor is an L63 5563 ControlLogix...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've recently tried to upgrade my PLC controller from a L72 to L84ES and everything seemed to work, all buttons and screens as far...
Replies
Views
On my laptop I have an old.acd file with important comments in it. The file was modified and downloaded to my AB-1756 long time ago. Later a few...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom