Problem discovering HMI in Studio 5000

miwallis

When I try to discover the Panelview plus 7 standard 1000 DLR HMI, it come up with 'A profile must be installed before this device can be created'. I have tried installing various EDS files and Add-on profiles to sort this issue out but no luck. Can anyone help?

HMI Problem.png

RSLogix is for the PLC only, you don't add the Panelviews.

You program them with Factorytalk ME and you set up the comms to the PLC inside of that software.

I'm not sure that you can, but you can set each individual screen update rate, by default I think it's 1 second.

You will have to do this in FT ME though.

Similar Topics

On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Simple as simple can be, I don't understand what's happening. I'm toggling he OSR on, GX_LUB_PUMP1_LEAD should switch. It doesn't. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom