Factory Talkview SE

Rehu09

Hi all,
Facing an problem in creating user accounts of FTView SE edition. I created the user and assigned the group membership(OPERATOR) for a user and checked mark(Change the password after first logon). Saved.
User created with this check mark(Change password after firs logon) was unable to login on the run time file with provided permission for the screen.
When I unchecked(Changed the password after first logon). The same user is able to login?
Why is that, is there something I need to update.
Your help is greatly appreciated

Similar Topics

I have a factorytalk view studio 6.1. But all my runtime files are 5.1. I have installed factorytalk view studio 5.1 But whenever I try to...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I can't restore a specific application, I don't have this problem with other applications. that I check Restore runtime...
Replies
Views
I'm having an issue with my programming software. The pop-up display properties windows are not resizing so I can see the elements I need to get...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to animate some of the images I've dragged and dropped from the Symbol Factory into one of my displays. Just a simple alarm light...
Replies
Views
Dear All Recently I prepared one programme in RSVIEW 32 and it is working well, but the customer wants that programme in FACTORY TALK VIEW...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom