modicon m238 configuration

Robert_M

Hello,
i am trying to program a Modicon M238LDA24DR. I have the software loaded and I have connected to the PLC with a usb to mini usb cable for programming. I don't seem to be able to setup the communication path correctly. I have read the manuals and I can find the communication setup menu, but for some reason I cannot establish comms. This is my first experience with the Modicon (I am fluent with A-B and Siemens). Could someone help me out please! Thank you for any help at all.

When you plug in the USB cable at PLC and laptop end, there will be a popup message to install USB driver. Did you clicked next, next and installed the USB driver?

Similar Topics

I am looking at a bakery oven that has been dismantled and in storage for unknown time, it was manufactured in 2012 so not that old. my gig is to...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom