LG PLC K120s and Vijeo Citect

pratyathedon

Hello sir,
I am using Vijeo Citect SCADA v7.20 and LG Master k 120S PLC.
Can anyone please tell me the procedure on how to configure the PLC in Citect SCADA in Detail.What setting i have to do in SCADA.Thank you.

Vijoe Citect support LG K500 and K1000 series through serial via computer link module. You have to go to project editor> communication > express wizard and create/reuse IO Server, create new IO device and then select th driver and then enter the PLC noe address.

Similar Topics

hallo,, my name is Bima, I'm a student & now I'm studying modbus communication in PLC. I use the master-k120s from LG. I learn from the manual...
Replies
Views
I would be very thankful if you help me with my problem in k120s lg plc , We have k120s with Rnet communication module and 3 smart i/o with ( 16...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom