Powerflex drive communication with Modicon Quantum over Ethernet I/P

iknowsomeplc

We are trying to control AB Powerflex 755 drive on Ethernet I/P prototocl with Quantum PLC with NOC module ( Ethernet I/P module). Not sure what is the input word and output word configuartion for the drive to do basic control ( start.stop,ref). Anybody worked on similar case?

Solved this issue. first 2 input words to NOC module gives status and then next 2 words give speed feedback in REAL format. Similarly, first 2 output words from NOC module to drive give commands and next 2 words gives speed ref in REAL format.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a machine with 4 powerflex 4m drives that are networked using a 22-XCOMM-DC-BASE with a 22-comm-e card attached. Backstory....There...
Replies
Views
Dear All, kindly help me for Power flex Drive 4M (1.5Kw 22Fcation of -D4P2N103) communication with Micrologix 1400 by RS485. Actually,I am new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been asked to build a panel with 7 Powerflex 4 drives. AB Panelview 550 SLC 5/05 with digital inputs, outputs and analogue...
Replies
Views
Dear We are working in AB Studio 5000 and the drive is a PowerFlex 755T. For this project I need to control a conveyor to a certain set point...
Replies
Views
I have a client who's Powerflex 755 VFD has one of its inverter cards failed. the card is with the model number SK-R1-IG1-C770D740. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom