FTView ME setting Param value

wanher3

Is there a way or how can I set a parameter value in Factory talk ME.

Basically, I'm accessing a UDT with #1#2.TagValue and would like to set it to 1 when it is click or pressed.

Thanks

If you are looking to define a tags value through the use of button, then one method would be to use a push button, to set a new digital HMI tag.
Then when the memory tag is high, use a macro to write the value into the tag destination and reset the digital HMI tag.

Similar Topics

I've been messing around with trying to find a way to clear all PlantPAx AOI latched alarms via the Alarm Banner or Summary objects. So far, I can...
Replies
Views
Let me start by saying Im totally new to VMWare, but it has now moved out of IT's realm of control and into mine... Our plant runs 5 different...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a client looking to be able to query logged data from FactoryTalk SE into Excel for internal reporting. The application hasn't...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I planned to write those tags via panel view plus and is it possible to set Bulit-in Alarms Configuration of Analogue input via...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom